Friday, August 16, 2013

Girl Named...Terrified?

Well, I haven't made a post in a couple months, apparently. We've been busy! It's now time to share that we are pregnant with our 3rd baby, due in March! We have been waiting to share the news until we felt comfortable. We are so excited (and really hoping for a boy!). Before we "tried", I Googled "how to conceive a boy" and we did EVERYTHING on the list. I even bought a book about how to conceive the gender of your choice. I'll let you know if it works or not, for all of you that would like to try it too!

I am completely terrified to have 3 kids though. I remember being scared to have K, and not scared at all to have C because we already had one. I think I'm more scared to have #3 than I was either of the others! I'm just so worried about how it will affect our life, what our life will be like, how the other two will respond to it...I'm a planner, and for me not to know what will happen and what it will be like, seriously gives me anxiety! 

I will be posting weekly posts about my pregnancy (this is an idea I saw on another blog and loved it) but it's more for me and my kids one day, than for anyone else. I didn't keep a good record for the girls, and I'd like to for this one because I know it's my last chance! Since I waited a while, I will have 5 or 6 to post to catch up, then it will be weekly. 

My goal is to remain active (running, elliptical, bike, walking) for as long as I possibly can. I've read a lot of research about it, and there are SO many benefits to exercise during pregnancy. I didn't exercise at all the other 2 times, and I gained 40 and 50 pounds, respectively. The girls were both VERY healthy and I had healthy pregnancies, but I'm hoping if I eat right and continue to exercise, it will minimize some of my symptoms (like swelling, low energy, weight gain) and give me an easier delivery. I hope you enjoy this ride with me! I can't wait to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment