Thursday, August 22, 2013

Girl Named 11 weeks

11 weeks! Only 2 more weeks until I'm out of the horrendous 1st trimester! I have felt better this week as well, I've been taking the Zofran once a day still, but after it wears off I've been able to control the nausea with eating and Tummy Drops. Yesterday I woke up with NO nausea for the first time in 4 weeks! I don't want to jinx it, because as we all know, it can hit at any time. So I'm just enjoying it while it lasts. My oldest daughter started Kindergarten this week, so it's been a bit emotional for this mama. I can't believe she's gotten that big, it feels like I was just pregnant with her! 

The Belly: More noticeably pregnant, still not baby just bloat, but the belly bloat is getting bigger and harder to hold in! 

Food: Still no meat for me, thanks. Not as many aversions, but not many cravings either. A BLT sounds pretty good though...

Baby: The size of a fig now! And almost fully formed, so that's exciting!

Feeling: I've been feeling better, and having more good days than bad. I think it's looking up! This may be TMI (but all you other mamas understand) if I could poop, I would be a new woman! I'm taking Colace, fiber, Miralax, and just drank some Magnesium Sulfate, so I'm waiting for something to happen!

Activity: Still haven't had the energy to run, but last night we went on a family walk, and that's the most activity I've done in a month. I'm hoping in a couple weeks I'll be able to do more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment