Monday, August 19, 2013

Girl Named 8 weeks

Well, I had more good days this week. I had my first doctor appointment on Wednesday, but it didn't turn out to be where I actually saw the doctor. I saw the nurse, peed in a cup, had 7 vials of blood taken, and was talked to in length about what to expect while being pregnant. They really should just skip that part for the 3rd pregnancy, I'm kind of a pro by now. 

We also went on vacation this week (mini-vacation) to the lake, and spent 5 days at the lake house with family and friends. It was so much fun, and so relaxing, but I SO didn't want to come back to work when it was time! Not to mention on my last day off I was so sick and tired I couldn't get out of the chair all day. C was sick too, so I had an excuse to not do anything because she stayed home from school with me. 

The Belly: Still nothing. I just look really chubby and bloated. I'm sure that can't be from all the extra food I've eaten...

Food: I'm down to snacking every 2-3 hours, so that's better. But still cravings of salty and sour things. The mere thought of a cheeseburger makes me almost puke, in fact it was even hard to type the word.

Baby: Now the size of a kidney bean!

Feeling: Exhausted, sick, nauseous, no energy.

Activity: Again, can't bring myself to walk or run. Hoping this "phase" ends soon so I can get back to exercising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment