Sunday, August 18, 2013

Girl Named 7 weeks

Well, this week I had several days where I just wanted to lay around. Saturday and Sunday I was pretty much worthless, but luckily I have an amazing husband who did the laundry, washed and replaced sheets on all the beds, did dishes, cleaned the girls bedrooms and playroom, made meals, etc. He is awesomer than words can say, and I don't know what I'd do without him. 

The Belly: Still don't have one. Well...I do, but it's all bloat and food. 

Food: Once the nausea kicked in, I have to eat once an hour, literally. If I'm not putting food in my mouth, I feel like I'll throw up. Anything salty or sour - salt & vinegar chips, lemonheads, peanut butter filled pretzels.

Baby: Still tiny, about the size of a blueberry.

Feeling: Horrible. I had 4 bad days and 3 good days. I just want to be able to eat a normal amount of food and not feel like throwing up or passing out all the time!

Activity: Besides getting off the couch for a snack (and going to work every day), nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment