Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Girl Named 10 weeks

Well, I made it to 10 weeks! The nausea is starting to subside, though it is still present. We had our first ultrasound this week, and got to hear the heartbeat! It was 180, so still really fast. It doesn't matter how many kids you have, hearing that heartbeat for the first time is one of the most amazing things. It makes me cry every time. We got a picture of baby, and I instantly fell in love! 

The Belly: I know it's not baby yet, but my amazing remembering belly is definitely getting bigger. It's now pretty noticeable that I'm either fat, or pregnant. 

Food: Although some aversions are gone, I still can't think about meat (cheeseburgers make me want to puke), vegetables in certain forms are still questionable. I haven't really had any cravings this week.

Baby: The size of a kumquat, although that doesn't mean anything to me because I don't know what that is.

Feeling: I'm less tired than I was, and less nauseous. I still have a few bad days here and there, but they're definitely getting more sparse, which gives me hope!

Activity: Still not enough energy for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment