Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Girl Named 35 Weeks

We're getting there! I can't believe my due date is a month away! We are ready for her, and I'm definitely ready to be done being pregnant! We had a big Superbowl party on Sunday, and I'm just now recovering from it. It seems like every little task is now a huge undertaking!  

The Belly: Getting bigger every day. My selection of shirts is dwindling.

Food: I still don't have much room, but I feel like she's dropped a little bit because I have a little more room than I did last week. No cravings really, in the past week. 

Baby: She's the size of a honeydew melon!

Feeling: Exhausted, like I could sleep a day straight and still be tired. Sore, huge, no energy, heartburn...the usual.

Activity: Picking stuff up off the floor. 

On another note, you may have noticed my blog has changed looks (I designed my new logo!), I have a new Facebook page (www.facebook.com/girlnamedmommy) please "like" it if you haven't already,  and I'm now a part of Mom Hot Spot! There is a link to the right you can click on and it will automatically vote for my blog, which increases my rank in their blogging community. If you would do that each time you read a post, I would appreciate it! I'm trying to grow readers and followers, get more sponsorships and get contests and promotions to participate in! I'm really excited about this new opportunity, and excited to see where it takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment