Thursday, February 13, 2014

Girl Named 36 Weeks

So I'm a little late on this one, as I'm almost 37 weeks...but it's been a rough week! Tuesday I was feeling really bad, I thought I had a bug. I stayed home and could barely move! I was exhausted, achy, couldn't eat, it was horrible. I went to bed at 7:30 that night and slept for 12 hours. I felt a little better Wednesday, and today I'm better. I saw my doc and she said that with 2 kids to take care of, being older than I was last time I was pregnant, and working full time, my body is probably just getting tired. I go back tomorrow, but she said she's probably going to recommend I start working part time next week, and do that for the next 2 weeks, then hopefully deliver at 39 weeks. We will see what happens! I can't believe it's so close, I can't wait to kiss her little baby head! 

The Belly: It's huge. I had a lady today point at my belly and say "Good luck with that". I almost punched her and said "good luck with that".

Food: I didn't eat anything except yogurt and applesauce for two days this week. Today I ate half a salad and was so miserable afterwards. I don't have ANY room for food. I can't wait to eat again!

Baby: She's the size of a crenshaw melon, whatever that is. It's huge.

Feeling: I think you can probably guess...horrible. If I could sleep longer than an hour at a time, I think I would feel better.

Activity: I walked across a parking lot today and thought I was going to die...so no. 

1 comment: