Thursday, February 20, 2014

Girl Named 37 Weeks

I'm always so far behind on these posts, again, I'm almost 38 weeks now. Anyway, it's business as usual. My birthday was Saturday, so I took a 3 hour nap then went to dinner with my awesome friends. I couldn't eat much, but it was nice to get to see everyone! I've started "part time" at work, but it's Thursday and so far I've only taken off 2 hours this week. There's so much to get done before being gone! My last dr appt was Friday, and Chloe's heart rate was really high for a while, and my blood pressure was a little high, but no change other than that. I go back tomorrow, so we'll see what she says. I'm so ready to have her! A friend that was due 3 days after me, just had her baby today, and I'm so jealous! (Happy for her, but still jealous!) Everyone else has these babies that come on their own, a couple weeks early. I have babies that are so stubborn they have to be forced out. Ugh. 

The Belly: It's huge. Most of my shirts are too short, it takes an act of God to turn over in bed at night, I don't fit in booths at restaurants...

Food: I've regained a little of my appetite (I'd lost two pounds last week at my appt because I couldn't eat!) so I can eat more than a couple bites of food. Not a lot more, but a little more. Everything gives me heartburn though. 

Baby: She's officially the size of a swiss chard (okaaaay...) but I think it's safe to say she's the size of a baby now.

Feeling: Exhausted still. I just want to sleep. All. The. Time. I'm pretty comfortable as long as I'm not sitting, standing, or laying. I have a constant headache that I can't get rid of. Seriously, the only thing getting me through is the anticipation of kissing her baby head. I know it sounds weird, but for some reason I'm so excited to kiss her head! 

Activity: Getting out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment