Monday, October 28, 2013

Girl Named 21 Weeks

We had our ultrasound last week, and it confirmed that the baby is indeed another girl! So girl #3 will be here in March! I can't believe we're having another girl, my husband is drastically outnumbered!

We had a busy weekend - Saturday Pete had a race at 8am, Kylie had a race (her first race all by herself!) at 10:30am, then she had a soccer game at 11am, then we had to eat lunch and run by my store for an event we were having, then another soccer game at 1:30pm, then we took the girls to see The Little Mermaid play at 2:30pm, then friends came over at 5:30 with their 3 kids for dinner. Whew! We all slept very good Saturday night! I'm pretty sure I'm still tired...

The Belly: Getting bigger. I already have a few "maternity" shirts that are too short to wear. I've been shopping Old Navy clearance and Plato's Closet for cheap shirts. I apologize in advance to co-workers, I may wear the same shirts every week, because I only have like 6. 

Food: Pretty much everything is good. 

Baby: She's the size of a pomegranate! In the ultrasound, she was 14oz, so almost a pound!

Feeling: Still completely exhausted. Everyone that says you have so much energy in the 2nd trimester apparently doesn't have 2 other kids to chase and a full-time job! I cannot. Get. Enough. Sleep.

Activity:  Thursday night I went to my first prenatal yoga class, and it kicked my booty! It was actual yoga, with upside down poses and arms and legs akimbo. I was sore the next day, but it felt so good to do something! And, I am so excited that Friday I walked 2 miles on my treadmill! Then Saturday I probably walked another 2 miles at the farm and soccer games. I feel so much better doing something active, rather than sitting around with a broken foot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment