Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Girl Named 13 Weeks

I'm a couple days late, but I'm 13 weeks! Last week was crazy with Labor Day weekend, so I'm just now getting everything together. I'm pretty excited because I scheduled a 3D ultrasound, so we're finding out what we're having a whole 5 WEEKS earlier! September 18th is the day, and I can't wait! Please send me "boy" thoughts! ;) 

We didn't do a whole lot over the long weekend, I had 4 days off and it was spectacular. We hung out with the girls, went to the pool, ate at our favorite restaurants, etc. It was very relaxing, but went by way too fast!

The Belly: It's getting bigger, I'm hoping it will fill with baby soon. I ate lunch with a friend today and she said "You're finally starting to look pregnant!" which is awesome, since I've definitely felt pregnant!

Food: I LOVE mexican food. Taco pizza, queso, rotel dip, burritos, tacos, you name it. My husband laughed at me because we had queso for lunch yesterday at Mexican Villa, then I made rotel dip for dinner. 

Baby: Is the size of a pea pod! Which to me, seems smaller than a lemon, but who's comparing. 

Feeling: I've been feeling better every day, I've gone 3 whole days without taking the Zofran, so that's pretty exciting! I have a little more energy, although I took a nap every day this weekend. But...I may have done that even if I wasn't pregnant.

Activity: I've went for a couple walk/runs, but hurt my foot on the last one so I may take a few days off! I'm just happy to have the energy to walk or run again!

No comments:

Post a Comment