Monday, September 16, 2013

Girl Named 15 Weeks

This has been a better week - found out the culture on my UTI came back negative, so I got to stop taking the nasty antibiotics! We went to Steam-O-Rama Saturday, and it was beautiful outside! The girls had fun eating corn dogs and riding the little train around. It was a lot of walking though, and my foot was pretty sore that night! Then we went to a friends house for dinner and the girls played with their kids and we had a lot of fun!

We find out what we're having on Wednesday, we're having the 15 week 3D ultrasound (although I'm still skeptical they can give me an accurate reading this early), so I'm nervous and excited! I'll update you next week on what it is! Think boy thoughts...

The Belly: Getting bigger, I'm now having people I haven't told "wondering" but are afraid to ask, so that means it looks more pregnant and less fat. I pretty much have 3 dress shirts (that fit properly) to wear to work right now, so I'm going to have to go get a couple more! (Don't tell my husband)

Food: Still love love love Mexican food - queso, chips, burritos, nachos, etc. Still don't really want sweet things, everything sweet tastes exaggeratedly sweet right now, and I don't like it! I do love pickles too. 

Baby: Fittingly, baby is the size of an avocado, and I love guacamole! 

Feeling: I am feeling better every day I think, but I'm still tired and get tired easily. I still need my nap every Saturday and Sunday (and my husband will be out of town coming up, and I'm dreading not getting my nap in!) I haven't been nearly as nauseous, the feeling comes and goes sometimes, but I don't have to eat first thing in the morning anymore.

Activity: With the broken foot, walking around at Steam-O-Rama is about as much activity as I can handle right now, I didn't even have it in me to go to Walmart this weekend. 3 more weeks in the boot!




No comments:

Post a Comment