Monday, September 9, 2013

Girl Named 14 Weeks

Another week already?! This week was CRAZY, and I'm glad it's over. On Tuesday I went for a run, and I got off the road to let two cars pass, stepped on a rock, and fractured my foot. I had to go to Memphis Wednesday and Thursday for a meeting, so by the time I got back on Friday I had to go to the dr because I couldn't walk on it or sleep! Now I'm wearing a boot for 4-6 weeks, which is awesome. Being pregnant and having a broken foot is the best. On top of that, I went to my OB appointment Friday, and I have a UTI, so I'm on antibiotics for that, and I HATE antibiotics. I hate the side effects, and I don't want to take them. So this weekend I was a miserable person! 

The baby's heartbeat was still 180, which seems super fast to me! I don't remember the girls' heartbeats ever being that fast, so I don't know what to think! 10 days until we find out if it's a girl or a boy!

The Belly: I'd say it's roughly the same size this week, although I'm starting to feel less bloated, which is good!

Food: Still on a Mexican kick - nachos, chips, queso, tacos... anything salty!

Baby: The size of a lemon now!

Feeling: Well, up until I broke my foot and started antibiotics, I was actually feeling a lot better! I'm hoping once I finish the meds I will get back to "normal". 

Activity: Well...I tried to run once, and that didn't work out so well. So now, NO activity for at least 4 weeks, but once the dr clears me he said I can do swimming, water aerobics, and other low impact activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment