Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good weekend!

We had an awesome weekend! Saturday the girls went to gma and gpa's for the day, and Pete and I went on a float (just us!) When we got there, it started storming, but we decided to go anyway since we were there. We waited the rain out for about 15 minutes, then got on the river. We had an awesome time, then came home and the girls were home! After they went to bed I met Heather at Houlihan's for dinner and drinks and had a lot of fun. Today, I got to sleep until 11:00! Then we ate at Mexican Villa (our Sunday usual) and went to the Republic Aquatic Center (our other Sunday usual) then to Walmart (again, Sunday). We came home and had baths and put the girls to bed, and Pete and I had Pizza Hut for dinner. It was so nice to have a nice relaxing weekend with the family. Besides Kylie having a minor meltdown at the pool, everyone was pretty good! Oh, and she pulled my swimsuit top down, so everyone got a good show. As far as Weight Watchers goes, I apparently make bad decisions on the weekends because I am already out of points for the week again! That makes for a bummer week, but what are you going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment