Thursday, July 21, 2011

Economic Impact Awards

I didn't get to see the girls tonight, I was fortunate enough to get to attend the Springfield Business Journal's Economic Impact Awards. Children's Miracle Network Hospitals was nominated for an award in philanthropic business. We didn't win, but I got to accept our nomination plaque. It was a very nice ceremony, with a nice dinner. Someone made me eat cheesecake though, which was unfortunate after that brownie fell into my hand at lunch... I did however, realize that when it's 100 degrees out, it's too hot to wear Spanx. I couldn't wait to get home! The girls were in bed, with only one minor scare tonight with questionable ham that dad fed them for dinner. All seems to be well, no vomiting yet!
Here is a link the the SBJ page to see the full story and all the nominees and winners www.sbj.net

No comments:

Post a Comment