Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Girl Named 28 Weeks

Almost to the 3rd trimester! I can't believe Christmas is next week, this month has flown by! We are moving our offices, so tomorrow I will be going to the new office for the first time. I'm excited to have a nice new office, that's bigger, and has a window, but they are in the middle of nowhere, so I'm not excited about having to drive to get lunch! This week is crazy, and I'm on vacation starting Friday all through next week, so I'm super excited about that! 

The Belly: Still getting exponentially bigger, I am concerned about how big it's going to get!

Food: Still can't hold much and I get full really quickly. 

Baby: She's the size of a large eggplant! She doesn't move as much as Claire did, I really hope that's a good sign that she's a calm and laid back baby!

Feeling: I have felt pretty good the past few days, other than still being so tired (which I know isn't going away for a long time!) Yesterday I felt better than I've felt in weeks, so that was a nice break.

Activity: Putting on socks and shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment