Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall

It's been a while since I've written, life gets busy! I had a great 3-day weekend with my family, we made cookies, went to the park, ate Mexican Villa, ate Golden Corral, watched football, went on a walk and colored. It was the most enjoyable weekend I've had in a long time - no stress about work (I didn't even think about it!) I enjoyed spending time with my girls so much, they are so much fun right now! Kylie is so funny, and Claire is starting to talk and do funny things. No one was sick, no one threw a fit, no one got hurt, it was amazing! To top it all off, this morning Kylie slept until 8:30 and Claire slept until 9:30! That is totally me being braggadocios about my weekend - I'm sure after saying all this, tomorrow will be a horrible day :) Oh well, I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend with my girls, and I thoroughly don't want to go to work tomorrow! We have Radiothon on Power 96.5 this week, and I'm pretty excited about that, so maybe it won't be so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment